Q: How do I submit a resume?
A: Right here: Apply Now
Q: After I submit my resume to T2C what happens to it?
A: Your resume will be reviewed by a T2C recruiter and at that time a determination will be made if you will move to the next step.
Q: What is the next step?
A: The next step after submitting your resume would be a scheduled telephone interview with the recruiter.
Q: What if I am not contacted for a telephone interview?
A: You will receive an email from a T2C recruiter letting you know that you are not in consideration at this time.
Q: Do I need to bring samples of my previous work?
A: It is always good to be prepared, so bring samples of your work. Undergraduates are not required to bring work but may bring examples of writing or presentations.
Q: How much travel can I expect?
A: Typically you will travel Monday through Thursday to the client location and work from home on Friday. This could involve out-of-state travel.
Q: What if I do not see a position I am qualified for?
A: If you have previous consulting experience or have subject matter expertise in healthcare, please apply here.
Q: Will I have the opportunity to work in other countries?
A: Not at this time.
Q: What if I do not have a business degree?
A: If you have the skills and experience to do an amazing job, we would love to have you join the team.
Q: Is there room for growth?
A: Only if you want to grow. Learn more about the growth opportunities you’ll have at T2C here.
Q: What qualities do you seek in college and graduate students?
A: For college and graduate students, successful candidates will have the following qualities:
- Proactivity and ability to take advantage of learning and growth opportunities
- Team-oriented approach
- Attention to detail and ability to be self-organized
- Demonstrated leadership in previous activities
- A “fire in the belly” for consulting and strong work ethic
- Flexibility and adaptive work style
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, high energy and ability to get things done
- Excellent communication skills including written, presentation and meeting facilitation
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite
- Travel flexibility
For MBA students, we have additional expectations including:
- Leadership and ability to drive to solutions
- Ability to structure, analyze and solve complex business problems
- Knowledge of the core business principles (covered by the MBA program)
Q: What if you do not recruit at my school?
A: Contact us to learn more about our campus recruiting.
Q: Don’t see the answer to your question?
A: Contact us.